Last updated on 12 August 2020
This is the latest news coming from Mumbai Airport, Airport Authority announced that they are ready to operate the flight and they have taken all the precaution measures to curb the spread the Covid-19
Check what you should know before reaching to the airport
- you should wear proper mask, without mask you are not allowed to enter the Airport.
- You have to follow the social distancing in the airport area.
- There will be marking in at all the palaces in Airport you have to follow all these marking
- You have to carry less luggage and Airport authority advise you to do the web checkin.
- Airport will operate the 50% capacity so only some limited flight will operate at limited location
Till the time no any announcement from government side to start the flight and also Airlines companies are waiting for the guideline regards to seating arrangement, whether they have to keep middle seat blank of not.
If you wants to know the more details check out this video and dont forget to subscribe this channel.